Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
Based in beautiful offices in the City of London, my client is a world leading financial services company looking to take on a Senior / Lead UX Designer to make a positive impact to products used by millions of users worldwide.
My client is an online trading and investments platform that provide ways for people all around the world to trade financial markets. This is an opportunity to play an integral part in the development of their online trading platform, in a work culture conductive to personal growth and development, where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This could be the perfect opportunity for someone looking to get into the fintech space without previous fintech experience, they also pride themselves for a having a culture more aligned with a tech firm than a corporate fintech.
You will be working within a cross-functional team of researchers, developers and copywriters to deliver first-class experiences for users.
• Work in 2-week sprits testing prototypes and concepts with users
• Translate research insights into ideas
• Take lead on certain projects
• Contribute to mentoring junior members of the team
• Propose solutions to complex problems
• Experience designing complex systems / apps
• Confident working autonomously and also in a collaborative team
• Experience taking lead on multiple projects
• Complex problem-solving capabilities
If this sounds of interest – get in touch! email@example.com // 07717362727 🙂