This Government department are looking for an experienced User Researcher for a 6 month Discovery project.
You’ll be working on an internal service, re-imagining how their HR functions work. You’ll also be carrying out your research within a small Agile, multi-disciplinary team.
- It’s not necessary to have Government experience for this one, but would definitely be a bonus!
- You’ll have a strong Discovery background, lots of observational/ethnographic work
- Your research will focus more on behavioural as opposed to attutudinal research
Things to Note:
- This role is inside IR35.
- Onboarding can take around a month if that ties in well with your current situation/ a notice period etc.
If this sounds like it could be of interest, send us your CV!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.