Renowned Fin-Tech, growing rapidly and offering a super-dynamic work environment not to mention healthy pay and benefit packages.
The banking sector has experienced a massive amount of disruption over the last few years and these guys are already proving to be major contenders within that shift. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers are benefiting from a multitude of features this client can offer through their service and technology.
They consider themselves as a Tech company over Financial. The same goes for many of the backgrounds people have there.
Their founder was a former trader, very straight talking and hardworking but also very approachable and a big believer in the importance of design.
They have well over 1000 people globally and growing rapidly. Their aim is to get to 10,000 people in the next 3 years or so!
They are looking for a range of Senior to Lead level Product Designers to work in one of their product teams.
You would be working on;
- Working within the product team to define the customers’ and the business problems
- Always researching and bringing forward new findings and learnings
- Wire-framing and validating the design solutions to prepare for development
- Identifying success metrics
- Running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
- Building high-fidelity designs
- Participating in ongoing design reviews and iterations during the sprint.
- Contributing to the design system
What you’ll need;
- Previous experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps
- Previous experience working within a start-up or high-growth environment
- Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
- Strong UX focus and understanding of human behaviour
- Clean visual design sense
- Skills in typography and grids
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Any coding experience would be a big bonus also – you’d be working very closely with developers
Type of person;
- Concise communication skills – also being happy with direct (but polite and professional) communication back
- Problem solver and love to be challenged
- A constant learner. You will be always growing – both personally and with the team
- Able to thrive within a fast-paced environment
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.