- 6 months
- Primarily User Research focussed
- Start ASAP
- Based in Central London (no remote working)
You’d be working as the Lead UX Consultant on this particular project but the company has a Head of UX also, along with additional UX contractors working on other work streams. They have a scrum team setup over there, so each team normally has a business analyst, sometimes a UI designer, potentially a developer and a UXer. So whoever we put forward needs to be able to work in a lead capacity even though they will ultimately report to a Head of UX.
Lead UX Consultant – 6 months, start asap.
Working on the booking path interface – pattern libraries already in place but requires further optimisation.
- Strong on Research but not necessarily an out and out researcher
- Ideally someone who can still prototype to at least mid-fidelity level but you will be working with a UI designer anyway
- Strong design-thinking – someone who could potentially implement or see big change through small actions
- Qual and quant research experience – knowing how and when to use
- Analytical thinker whilst also being an effective verbal communicator
- Ecommerce/transactional experience – ideally experienced with ecommerce funnels
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.