Our Farringdon based client is growing at an amazing rate and as such is on the lookout for a Senior Developer to join their talented development team.
They are a progressive creative agency that is known for its ability to blend creativity, digital and data to develop leading campaigns. Their Engineering team works across iOS, Android and development, allowing the company to help businesses build the foundation and channels for them to flourish.
In this position you’d be working very closely with a client of theirs in the energy sector, who are based in Staines. As such, for the first few months of working with the company your time would be split between the two offices.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will:
- Work alongside other (cross-platform) developers and designers in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Be hands on, working with a solid tech stack, applied across a number of different products and solutions.
- Have the opportunity to explore new technologies to enhance existing services with deep learning, graph databases etc.
- Have ownership for your own work and that of your team.
- Influence solutions from pitch to delivery with direct client exposure.
- Run projects using agile delivery, within your practice and with a team consistency which can endure beyond the project lifecycle.
- Have the ability to change direction to suit the Product and Client needs.
It would be good to have:
- Knowledge of, or a desire to learn Ember.
- JS knowledge.
- Package management (NPM/Yarn) and Version control (Git).
- No SQL such as MongoDB would be beneficial, as would data visualisation. AWS hosting would be a boon.
In return for the above the company are offering a salary of up to £60,000 as well as a fantastic benefits package. This includes eye care, subsidised gym membership, yoga classes, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers. They’ve also got an onsite chef, bar nights, an annual ski trip and an office sweet shop. For those keen to learn more they provide a bespoke development programme, mentoring programmes and inspirational speaker sessions. 25 days’ holiday are provided, as well as a birthday bonus and summer Fridays!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.