My client is a start-up based near Victoria who are looking to expand their team by bringing in a Senior Java Developer.
They provide mobile customer engagement solutions to the wide retail industry, having developed a market leading cloud based mobile platform. Within the next 2-3 they expect to become the global leader in mobile customer engagement, making it a great time to join!
You’ll join a small yet exceptionally talented and experienced technical team who work on cloud based and low-level native Java applications. It is built around modern architectural concepts and supported by the latest versions of Java, PHP and Enterprise Application Servers.
The company are looking for the following experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience with Enterprise and SE Java.
- 5 years’ experience working with relational databases and ORM.
- 5 years of platform support, ideally Linux based.
- At last 5 years of web service development.
- Enterprise application development skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive approach.
Ideally you’ll have:
- PHP development experience.
- An exposure to mobile app development.
- AWS or Azure exposure.
- TDD experience, ideally with jUnit.
- Previous experience with Git, Jira and Jenkins.
- Any experience with retail IT, CRM or eCommerce platforms would be a major bonus.
In return they are offering a salary of up to £60,000 as well as the potential for stock participation programme, that has substantial financial potential. There is flexibility when it comes to work hours though most people work 9-5.30 in what is a laid back office – definitely not corporate! 26 days holiday plus bank holidays is given as well as private medical care.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.