Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
This government department in Worthing are looking for a Senior Interaction Designer to make a positive impact by contributing to this innovative new digital service that will change the future of public services.
• Work collaboratively with User Researchers, Service Designers, Analysists & Product Managers to help deliver services that are more efficient & easier to use
• Lead on the direction of new patterns and standards.
• Prototyping in code
• Influence stakeholder to make a positive change
You will be:
• Senior/ Lead UXer
• Stakeholder management
• Able to translate findings into actionable recommendations
• Experience working in agile
• Government experience is a plus
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch! 07710095788 // email@example.com
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.