This role is for a Barcelona based Fintech company, who are looking for a Frontend Dev (React/Redux) to join their core services team.
As a peer-to-peer lending company, their product allows users to access simpler and better value loans and investments. After plenty of growth, investment and success, they recently built their own bank from scratch to allow them to bring a greater range of smart finance products to the market.
Joining the CS team, you would be tasked with working across multiple domains in Core Services. One of the initial challenges would be to help build a central customer dashboard and customer management functionality. Following this, they’re also looking to create centralised components for key areas such as customer interaction, account creation and user authentication. You’ll take ownership of several core front-end components and work closely with each of the product teams across the business.
How they work:
- Cross functional teams to solve customer problems.
- Sprints with future releases a constant.
- All code is peer reviewed, with knowledge sharing valued.
- The right tool or language for the job will be used, if you can prove better, they’ll roll with that.
- User research and data analysis is valued and acted upon.
- Experience testing your code and understanding how it reduces risk in making changes and refactoring.
- Comfort with the JS tooling landscape – being able to use modern tools such as Webpack and Babel is beneficial.
- Experience with one of: CSS, SCSS, SASS or Styled-Components.
- Solid understanding of version control tools (ideally Git)
- An interest in innovation and fin-tech
Benefits include flexible working, private healthcare cover, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, enhanced maternity and paternity pay as well as a games room, meditation room and subsidised yoga classes.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.