My client who are a major government department are looking for a Senior Engagement Specialist to join their Technology team with the primary objective of increasing colleagues knowledge and ability, thereby freeing up and reducing reliance on other already stretched departments.
My client who are a major government department are looking for a Senior Engagement Specialist to join their Technology team with the primary objective of increasing colleagues’ knowledge and ability, thereby freeing up and reducing reliance on other already stretched departments.
The role & deliverables
You will be brought in to undertake an assessment of the technology user groups across the company. Gaining an understanding of what their needs, challenges, and blockers are, along with the speed at which they operate and their preferred methods of working.
You will then be tasked with the creation of a clear framework for regular engagement to:
– Support them in ergonomic usage of available technologies across the business including troubleshooting and diagnosis of problems
– Help them anticipate and beneficial technology changes across the business.
– A clear and concise strategy for growing and maintaining user engagement
– Considered, expert advice on strategic management of engagement that ensures colleagues feel engaged rather than ‘preached to’ by anonymous directives
– Ongoing strategic optimisations including integrated proactive and consistent messaging
– Improvement of the Technology teams presence and raising awareness around any technology change
– Clear framework around monitoring and reviewing of engagement across relevant channels
– Model and plan for upskilling colleague to take over the role
If you are an experienced (to Senior level) Strategist with experience in colleague and user engagement please get in touch with a full CV for a discussion in more detail!