Really exciting for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join a well regarded digital agency who specialise in creating cutting edge user centric digital products and services.
New perm role in for a fantastic mid sized UX & Service Design agency who have recently won a number of exciting new programs of work. They are well regarded for quality and their innovation driven approach, and actively participate in facilitating industry focused workshops and training seminars.
They work with well known brands across retail, finance and the public sector – and have a proven track record of delivering results focused digital solutions for a raft of global brands.
With their main hub based in outside of London they looking to grow their presence here – so this is an unique opportunity to be a part of that growth.
You will be working on complex user experience focused digital solutions with clients across retail, financial services and the public sector. As the agency has recently won a number of key programs of work – you will have the opportunity to work on complex experience design products and services. Using cutting edge technology and an innovative approach you will project manage ideas from concept, through user testing, alpha, POC and beta stages to final release.
- Work closely with the client to identity the solution moving forwards – working a multi disciplined Agile team
- Build strong relationships with key clients – you will work closely with the Client Engagement Director, but the role will involve client facing
- Organise and run project kick offs, daily stand ups and wash up meetings
- Plan, forecast, allocate resource and manage budgets
- Manage freelance resource – and mentor and manage junior PMs
- Identify and mitigate project risks – troubleshoot effectively
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops and user research testing
- Confidently present at meetings and workshops
- Manage the project from definition through to completion – taking projects through alpha, POC and beta stages
- Work closely with teams including strategy. design and front end development
- Is an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager with an understanding of user experience and service design principles
- Has demonstrable experience successfully delivering projects to an Agile methodology – working in a multi disciplined team
- Has a track record of delivering websites, apps and mobile first products and services
- Understands and can demonstrate project management processes
- Is well versed using a variety of PM tools including Trello
- Has excellent communication skills – and is able to problem solve / work autonomously
- Is passionate about digital innovation and the user experience
- Ideally will be Agile or Scrum Master certified