Exciting well established (and very well-funded) tech start-up for social networking for families
A well funded, well established incredibly exciting start up based in West London. Their product is current ranked at #1 within it’s category and due to securing an additional £5M in funding they are looking to grow with a focus on Community Growth & Social as well as Revenue & Subscription features.
They are looking for 2 Product Managers to join the team to help them focus on both of these areas initially – but the scope of these roles is limitless. You’ll have the opportunity to have 100% ownership of the vision of the product – taking the concept from the founders through to final delivery and having autonomy and budget to do so.
You’ll need to have solid experience in Subscriptions – with a brilliant track record of working on established or start up apps. You’ll need to be entrepreneurial in your approach and have bags of personality to match with loads of fresh ideas and a can-do approach.
You’ll be an experienced Product Owner / Manager with a track record of success working on a number of successful applications – and ideally some experience in starting your own venture. You’ll understand best practices when it comes to Product Management but won’t be governed by it.
Let’s chat if you love the sound of this role and
- have extensive experienced in product development & delivery ideally in an Agile or Scrum environment
- have a solid proven track record when it comes to working on subscription based products – IDEALLY you will have worked on a products which have both a free and a premium subscription – and have worked with them on the delivery and implementation of the premium model
- have a proven ability to successfully deliver app based products – and can clearly articulate how you managed this process from concept to go live
- have an ability to thoroughly define product requirements and prioritise the product backlog
- can write and prioritise user stories
- can run planning sessions, effective sprint retros and daily stand ups
- are able to confidently take ownership of the product vision – create and manage the product roadmap
- have experience of applying data and insight to inform decision making
- have experience in product release management and testing
- have experience managing teams of offshore and inhouse devs
- are able to demonstrate an understanding of a business plan – and how to use this to shape and prioritise product development decisions
- have extensive experience project managing the delivery of new features from definition through to release
- can demonstrate evidence of experience in process modelling, customer journey visualization and wireframe options
- can communicate effectively with non technical stakeholders to ensure they understand product requirements and solutions