Senior Digital Delivery Manager - Govt Contract
SENIOR DIGITAL DELIVERY MANAGER – GOVT CONTRACT – 12 MONTHS, Central London, £550 per day outside of IR35. We have a very tight deadline on this role so will need to chat before COP on Monday in order to submit.
Ideally you will have prior govt experience – but key is very Agile focused, user centered design thinking, working in multidisciplinary teams. Background working on service design or product led projects is advantageous.
- Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process.
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team.
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.