Our Farringdon based client is growing at an amazing rate and as such is on the lookout for a Senior Developer to join their talented Android team.
They are a progressive creative agency that is known for its ability to blend creativity, digital and data to develop leading campaigns. Their Engineering team works across iOS, Android and development, allowing the company to help businesses build the foundation and channels for them to flourish.
As a Senior Android Developer, you’ll be:
- Practiced developing product focused Android applications
- Experienced coding in Kotlin and Java 8-9 against Android 8.1 (API level 26-27)
- Knowledgeable about the application of Android supporting libraries and frameworks
- Experienced with Android focused design patterns (MVP/MVVM)
- Practiced writing unit and UI testings, using JUnit, Mockito, Espresso
- Fluent in material design and SOLID principles
- Comfortable in a client facing role
Bonus points for:
- Experience working within a mature agile development environment
- The ability to quickly iterate on dynamic, UI lead projects
- Attention to detail and experience minimising technical debt
In return for the above the company are offering a salary of up to £55,000 as well as a fantastic benefits package. This includes eye care, subsidised gym membership, yoga classes, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers. They’ve also got an onsite chef, bar nights, an annual ski trip and an office sweet shop. For those keen to learn more they provide a bespoke development programme, mentoring programmes and inspirational speaker sessions. 25 days’ holiday are provided, as well as a birthday bonus and summer Fridays!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.