Do you want to work for a company who are at the forefront of every successful company’s agenda?
Based opposite Borough tube station and picking up momentum, media attention and public awareness, our client is looking to tackle the problem of workplace misconduct. They’ve created an app that allows employees to report through to the end user (nominally a member of HR), who is able to view complaints through a SaaS platform. This allows them to use data analytics to pinpoint where the problem is and how they can address it.
As part of the role you’ll be ensuring compliance with information security standards and security audits including ISO27001 and SOC2, as well as managing penetration testing engagements on their infrastructure. You’ll also be managing engagement with customers on information security queries and responding to any security questionnaires. As well as that you’ll be tasked with creating, reviewing and maintaining security policies, standards and procedures.
As well as the above, they’re keen to meet people who:
- Are collaborative, proactive, creative, and adaptable. You love problem solving and working within a team to bring your ideas to life.
- Has at least 5 years of experience in the Information Security field.
- Fully hands-on, detail-oriented and with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Extensive experience with network and infrastructure vulnerability management.
- Extensive AWS cloud exposure within an Information Security function.
- Strong understanding of network security techniques.
- Experience with attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Experience in managing security programmes including certifying and complying with ISO27001 and SOC2.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that has a clear plan of growth, who also offer a very competitive salary (they’re thinking in the £70K – £90K ballpark, as well as stock options and a very attractive bonus scheme. There’s a Deliveroo allowance for the team as well as the standard tea, coffee, fruit and free snacks. You’re also right next to Borough market so I’m pretty sure you won’t starve!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.