A Scrum Master to work for a financial services company.
The client is a leading bank within the UK. They’re looking for a Scrum Master to join one of their product teams. This is an amazing chance to join their modelling lab, dedicated to risks and changing data to models that enable regulatory risk reporting.
As the Scrum Master, you’ll be working within their digital lab. You’ll be ensuring that goals are understood by everyone in the team as much as possible and find techniques for effective product backlog management.
You’ll be helping the team to continuously improve the effectiveness of their incremental delivery of value to the end customer and stakeholders, using feedback to guide this.
A big part of this role is leading other Scrum Masters from a junior to a more senior level, providing role model behaviour to support the organisation’s transformation to a new way of working. You’ll also maintain your own technical knowledge through learning and continuous development.
- Extensive experience pushing innovation and change
- Experience influencing behaviour cross-team and cross-discipline without having a formal organisational hierarchy
- A great teammate, comfortable being hands-on
- Passionate about Agile principles and excited to embed them across the organisation
- Loves coaching and supporting people to embrace changes to their way of working
- Confident delivering formal and informal training
- Calm, confident, patient and open-minded
- A continuous improvement mindset and dedication to finding new ways of working
- Listens to the team and empowers them to tackle challenges
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.