Please contribute to Zebra People's most in depth digital industry based salary survey.
Salary Survey 2022
This multi-disciplinary team are looking for two strong Ruby developers to join the team to help redesign and rebuild the service.
Number of roles: 2
Duration of role: 6 months
Location: Predominantly remote with occasional office travel required to London or Sheffield office.
Day rate: £700 – inside IR35
Manage POM cases is a service that is used by Prison staff across England and Wales to manage their prison caseloads. It’s primary function is to enable allocation of prison staff to a prisoner and manage tasks leading up to key dates of a prisoner’s time in custody. As well as address some technical debt. Those interested in getting involved with planning the long-term technical strategy for the service are also welcome!
Skills & experience required:
● Ruby, Ruby on Rails
● API Development (Microservices & Monolith)
● Amazon Web Services
● Experience working with technical teams to deliver
user-focused services in an agile environment.
● Experience of good practices such as Test-Driven
Development, CI/CD, and DevOps as well as modern
development workflows, ideally using GitHub, CircleCI.
● Experience of RESTful API design.
● A good understanding of web application security
● Event Driven Architectures
● Knowledge of GDS process and UI templates helpful