If you're a perm User Researcher looking for your next role, then look no further! We have a ton of great opportunities both agency and client-side.
Mid/Senior | Experience Design Agency, Retail-focused | Upto £60,000 | Kentish Town
- This agency combine customer insight, UX and design with ground-breaking innovation and constant experimentation to help some of the biggest names in retail.
- You will be planning, conducting and reporting on customer research, with both strategic and tactical outputs
Mid/Senior | E-commerce brand | Upto £70,000 | Farringdon
- This brand are one of the UK’s largest online retailers. They have a brilliant eCommerce and software development platform with a new design system at the core, which will be used across the customer experience.
- You’ll role will involve helping to shape the UX Research vision and elevate the way they conduct research across all their customer touch points
Lead | Non-profit | Upto £65,000 | Vauxhall
- This Non-Profit brand constantly strive to drive social change, working in partnership with government departments and local councils to impact real change to improve people’s lives within the UK.
- Ideally you will have worked within a managerial/strategic role and will be confident coming in and setting the strategic vision for the research practise here.
Lead | Digital product studio | Upto £70,000 | Central
- With offices across London, Bristol and San Francisco and a client-base that includes the likes of Google, Amazon and BBC, this brand have created a very strong name for themselves when it comes to creating effective digital products.
- This brand now want to elevate their Product team to the next level by bringing in a solid User Researcher in to really own their research function and drive it forward.
Lead | Global publisher | Upto £80,000 | Charing Cross
- International brand with over 200 million users each month; they have some massive fashion brands on their roster
- You will be leading the existing team, whilst also collaborating with the global offices to improve the look and functionality of products
If any of these sound like something you’d be interested in then send us over your CV!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.