Named one of the UK’s most creative, exciting, and forward-thinking companies, this platform is changing the game in music streaming.
They use a bespoke AI engine and analytics to tailor quality content to its users as well as curating long-form audio content and use proprietary algorithms to recommend content to listeners. They’re on a mission to create high-quality content across music, fashion, culture, and more!
You’ll be working on a whole host of exciting things;
- Taking responsibility for adding and refining their web feature set
- Refining consistency, performance, and use-cases of UI components
- Set market-leading trends at the cutting edge developments in front end-user experience
- Ensure the reliable performance of their streaming platform across a range of devices and browsers
- Collaborate within the engineering team in formulating solutions to unique, interesting, and challenging problems
- Working to refine the UI and quality of user experience on the platform
How do I get this job?
- Appreciation and understanding of UX principles
- Keen focus on performance proficiency and responsive design
- Ability to work independently
- Passionate and knowledgeable about delivering end-to-end experiences and software architecture
- Experience in modern web technologies, coding, testing, debugging, and automation techniques
They use the following tech stack;
- Audio streaming uses Shaka, HLS, and MPEG DASH
- Authentication uses internal API using JWT, Facebook API, and Sign in With Apple JS
- Redux / React Context
- React Hooks
What’s in it for me?
You’ll receive a salary of up to £65K plus plenty of benefits including shares!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.