This one is an exciting opportunity with a healthcare start-up who are currently the innovation leader in oral care. They are currently seeking a talented backend engineer to join the team with a minimum of 2 years experience.
We are currently working on an exciting opportunity with a healthcare start-up who are currently the innovation leader in oral care. They have received seven digit investments and closed partnerships with multinationals, who are enthusiastic about the “Connected Health” trend. They are currently seeking a talented backend engineer to join the team with a minimum of 2 years experience.
A few of the things you’d be working with include:
- You will be responsible for creating and supporting software products on the platform.
- Responsible for the backend which includes services that interact with customer data.
- Responsible for maintaining and extending API which support internal and external applications.
- Responsible for data analytics for both internal and external customers.
You should have experience with the following:
- Experience in building software products both independently and in teams.
- Strong skills in Python Programming and experience of creating RESTful APIs.
- Experience building services in the cloud using AWS.
- Previous experience with data analytics.
- Experience with no-SQL databases (MongoDB)
Currently the whole team is remote, if this sound of interest please get in touch!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.