This investment management company are looking for a new Product Owner to join their expanding product, helping grow and develop this with multidisciplinary teams.
The Digital Product Owner will mainly be responsible expanding proposition and effectively incorporating our latest product, advice. This will involve working in an agile way with the digital design and UX teams along with our delivery teams. We are looking for someone who is a passionate Product Owner and digital advocate and who can effectively collaborate to create an intuitive digital experience that will continue to evolve.
- Determining how to evolve digital consumer facing products to reflect the prospect and business ambition; this will include using data and insight, research and testing to create new feature and experiences to allow prospects to make the right investment choices.
- Working with UX and Product Design (along with marketing) to create and test experiences that will improve the shop experience and other core journeys
- Managing the backlog of change with the delivery teams and ensuring that the highest value change is being communicated across the business and helping to define the vision and experience
- Making sure that the consumer site site remains complaint and reflects ongoing change such as new product launches.
- Promoting strong project management, execution, change management, communication, analytic, and design methods which can be developed and applied by the team.
- Providing thought leadership to guide the program success and evolution. Articulating strategy and ensuring the product is setup for success.
- Digital Product Management and Product Ownership
- Exceptional collaboration skills.
- Extensive experience of how digital products are built and delivered to market.
- An obsessive client focus around how we can continually improve the experience (particularly using data and insight)
- An interest in investing.
- Comfortable working in an agile delivery environment
- A keen interest in digital trends and disruption.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.