This is an amazing chance to work within the NFP sector, working for an organisation who is undergoing fast-paced digital transformation to improve their current services.
You’ll be working for a name in the NFP sector who are really on a mission to make a difference in people’s day to day lives. They are going through an exciting period of change and implementing a digital first strategy to seamlessly link their digital offering. Working to a new digital strategy, this is a very exciting time to join this highly regarded organisation.
As the Product Lead, you’ll be working within the Better Business Data product team. This team designs, builds and runs the digital platforms that make their services easier to manage. For this position, you’ll be product managing the delivery of a new CRM platform to ensure more effective support services across the branches nationwide. You will work with tech teams, the Future of Support programme team, business teams and the PMO.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Strategy – developing the vision and develop tools to capture performance data, better management and decision-making.
- Delivery – own the product roadmap and backlog, work to prioritise this and implement the best practices in Agile.
- Engagement – lead stakeholder engagement and ensure all expectations are constantly managed.
- Leadership – you’ll be matrix-managing an Agile, cross-disciplinary team.
- Budgets – manage budgets when necessary and signify financial efficiency.
For this role, you’ll
- Have experience leading teams throughout research, prototyping, developing and launch stages alongside leading other projects simultaneously.
- Have led Agile, multi-disciplinary teams, while managing budgets.
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering end-to-end digital solutions using CRM platforms that affect various parts of a company/organisation.
- Have experience building momentum within your own and across other teams to make product development a priority.
- Owned and worked with a CRM platform in a recent role.
- Have directly worked within the NFP or Government sector.