Fancy joining one of the fasting growing FinTech startups in Europe?
With over 1 million users, this award-winning brand are redefining the retail experience for everyone!
As UK consumers move further away from using cash, this brand are driving forward a movement to allow consumers to reap the benefits of loyalty programmers, whilst also unlocking the power of payment data. Imagine an app that can save you money at all your favourite stores, whilst also presenting you with offers and products that it knows you will love.
This brand are now looking for a Midweight, and a Senior Product Designer to take up integral roles within the Design team, working from discovery through to visual delivery.
Working in a team of five, you’ll be working closely with the Head of Design and UX across the consumer app. Alongside the app, you’ll also have the chance to design across the payment dashboard, taking the complex data and breaking it down into simplified information.
You will be ideal for this role if:
- You’ve got experience working in Agile environments, in multi-disciplinary teams
- You’re comfortable working across the end-to-end user experience
- You’ve worked on mobile apps before
- You’re able to work both autonomously and in a team
- You’ve got a strong portfolio that showcases your case studies. We want to see both UX and UI skills!
What’s in it for you?
- Great people and an awesome culture!
- Working in a talented team where everyone truly believes in the Product
- Monthly incentives
- Social element…beer fridge, wine rack, team builds and more
- Monthly app credit
- Mac upon joining
If this sounds like your perfect role, then send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.