A Leading Digital Services agency is looking for a Product Designer to work with an automotive company based in Sweden (Gothenburg) on a contract basis!
A Leading Digital Services Agency is looking for a talented Product Designer (UX/UI) on a contract basis. A Digital Agency specialising in creating digital services and products for their clients is looking for a talented Product Designer to work with an automotive client based in Sweden (Gothenburg) on a contract basis.
The Ideal Candidate
Is passionate about micro-interactions and interface design. You understand the transformative impact that well-crafted visual UI has on the customer experience, but you are also looking ahead to the next generation of user interfaces. You understand best practices, but only to the extent that they are the springboard for new ideas that are exciting and surprising, but not confusing. You are never satisfied with your first attempt, but keep exploring, testing and refining. You are a team player: you can give and take constructive feedback that will make the work better.
- Translate user requirements into strategic experience design documents such as customer journeys and ecosystem architectures.
- Design world-class experiences for web and mobile, as well as non-traditional touch-points.
- Deliver high-fidelity prototypes for client feedback and user testing.
- Create style guides and design libraries.
Skills and Experience
- A compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans product/service design and storytelling.
- Excellent visual and animation design skills.
- Knowledge and experience of UX tools and processes, including journey mapping, information architecture and user testing.
- Broad experience and deep knowledge of industry-leading prototyping tools.
- 5+ years of experience, ideally in a top notch digital agency.
- Fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.
If this is suitable to your experience, please get in touch asap – email@example.com
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.