Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
An opportunity to be part of a non-profit organisation that champions accessibility to information across the nation, helping thousands of people daily.
I am currently working with a non-profit organisation that are passionate about making advice and support accessible to everyone.They are trusted brand both locally and nationally and are now looking for passionate and empathetic Product Designers to join them.
You will be joining a growing Product team that sits within the Customer Journey team – this team manages both a public-facing an internal product.
The company is looking for someone who is passionate and excited about making information accessible to everyone and wants to make a difference by doing so.
• Creation of accessible interfaces and systems that are translatable to any device – using clear and effective layout, colour and typography to communicate hierarchy and function
• Interrogation of user-journeys and current difficulties and organisation of content and navigation by way of wireframes and IA
• Cultivating and championing a user-centered mindset with the product team using both iterative and waterfall methodologies
• Plan and run research and usability studies, using these finding to make evidence-based decision with an underlying focus on accessibility – ensuring all advice and information meets users needs
• Confident in presenting your work and ideas with internal teams and a range of audiences
You will be:
• An experienced Product Designer with a portfolio/website that showcases your user-centric experience
• Proven ability of customer interrogation
• Extremely detail orientated with an understanding of best practices and standards
• Collaborative and open – a builder of relationships that can be trusted to be the ‘voice of the user’
• Empathetic and understanding of the problems people face with a desire to want to design services based on user-needs
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch! Apply Below! email@example.com