Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
I am working with a market leading entertainment business home to some of the most popular music brands in the world with an audience larger than 50 million users. 🎵
My client is one of the worlds top media and entertainment brands who are transforming from originally being a traditional radio business to a digital global media business. This means that it is definitely a great time to join the company as there are many exciting and innovative projects to come. With trendy offices in Central London, this really is a fantastic place to take the next step in your career.
They currently cover all target audiences, from products aimed at the older generation to relatively new products aimed at a younger audience. With UX and Design at the forefront of what they do, they are massively invested in creating a first-class user experience where your work will be truly appreciated.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Design first-class user experiences with a 50/50% UX/UI split
• Create designs which communicates the brand clearly to target audiences
• Ability to identify & articulate user needs clearly
• Work in a fast-paced environment on multiple products at any given time
• Present ideas to stakeholders
You will have:
• Experience in designing for native apps, mobile, desktop & responsive web
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment on multiple products
• Experience working collaboratively in a medium to large team with designers, developers & Product
• A portfolio showcasing polished UX & UI designs
• Ability to present work with confidence
If this sounds like something that would be of interest, get in touch! 07717362727, [email protected]