Please contribute to Zebra People's most in depth digital industry based salary survey.
Salary Survey 2022
I am working with a market leading entertainment business home to some of the most popular music brands in the world with an audience larger than 50 million users. 🎵
My client is one of the worlds top media and entertainment brands who are transforming from originally being a traditional radio business to a digital global media business. This means that it is definitely a great time to join the company as there are many exciting and innovative projects to come. With trendy offices in Central London, this really is a fantastic place to take the next step in your career.
They currently cover all target audiences, from products aimed at the older generation to relatively new products aimed at a younger audience. With UX and Design at the forefront of what they do, they are massively invested in creating a first-class user experience where your work will be truly appreciated.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Design first-class user experiences with a 50/50% UX/UI split
• Create designs which communicates the brand clearly to target audiences
• Ability to identify & articulate user needs clearly
• Work in a fast-paced environment on multiple products at any given time
• Present ideas to stakeholders
You will have:
• Experience in designing for native apps, mobile, desktop & responsive web
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment on multiple products
• Experience working collaboratively in a medium to large team with designers, developers & Product
• A portfolio showcasing polished UX & UI designs
• Ability to present work with confidence
If this sounds like something that would be of interest, get in touch! 07717362727, [email protected]