This client are bringing something unique to the music industry, making it their mission to help their listeners find new music in a different way.
This client are working with some of the world’s top DJs to enhance their listener’s experience and they’re looking for a Senior UX UI Designer to join their team and help them achieve this.
You’ll be working alongside another Senior designer, responsible for building out this brand’s digital portfolio, utilising groundbreaking technology to work on some truly exciting experiences for their clients.
Your role will include:
- Being responsible for the UX and UI design for their internal tooling across web
- Working from Discovery through to high-fidelity design, ensuring that research underpins your work
- Iteratively testing your designs to ensure the end result is intuitive and seamless
- Consistently finding creative ways to solve UX problems
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and best practices
- Maintaining consistency of this client’s brand guidelines, principles, templates and assets.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your design case studies, including strong visuals and UX process
- Previous experience as an end-to-end designer from research through to launch
- Proficient using Figma
- Able to confidently articulate your ideas to stakeholders of all levels
- Able to work collaboratively with wider team members
If this sounds like an opportunity you can’t miss out on then send over your CV and portfolio and let’s have a chat!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.