As the Product Designer, you'll join a well established FinTech company, working with some of the largest names in finance across the world.
This FinTech company is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 finance companies across the globe. Helping to develop, deliver and operationalise digital transformation strategies.
Alongside this, they work to deliver remarkable financial services to organisations through their suite of digital banking products and services.
You’ll work to support discovery, design delivery and design system updates for the central design team. Your work will have a huge impact on products and customer engagement in the organisation.
- Support and promote the design process.
- Work alongside UI Designers and Front-end Developers to keep design systems up-to-date.
- Conduct usability testing.
- Deliver a mix of UX and UI across your design deliverables.
- Join a growing design culture, working collaboratively.
- Engage processes, design goals and team vision with stakeholders.
- Work with product roadmaps.
- Strong design practitioner.
- Previous experience designing platform products before (bonus if in the finance sector).
- Experience working alongside Product Managers and Engineers.
- Experience designing and delivering complex products.
- You’ve worked with multi-disciplinary design teams.
- You’ve worked with design systems and their use in a fast-paced environment.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.