The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.
One of the largest online tuition platforms founded in 2015 spotting a niche in the market for education has evolved and created a digital solution to create a more personable approach.
Aiming to empower the knowledge of many learners with a vast bank of expertise in different subjects.
With the advancement of technology, learning has become a lot more interactive and convenient for the modern ages seeing an emerging market for personalised education.
The client has become one of the fastest-growing and hugely funded EdTech businesses. Leading to a team that has trebled in the last 18 months.
- They are looking for a Product Designer to join them and truly own the product and design process,
- Working end to end you would be designing user flows through to prototyping and wireframing and ultimately creating visual and brand languages that can be applied across platform and own that process.
- You’ll be creating exciting and innovative solutions within a really collaborative team, actively coming up with new concepts and ideas for the business.
- You will be a part of a team that will be defining the future tuition through implementing different methods.
- You will be a part of something that is relatively new and can put your unique stamp on it through your style of ownership.
- Lots of autonomy
- Above all the work is impactful and meaningful
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.