Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
I am currently working with an industry-leading, global digital agency that is looking for a Product Designer to join them for a 4-month contract.
I am currently working with an industry-leading, global digital agency that is looking for a Product Designer to join them for a 4-month contract. This opportunity is remote as the client is located in Sweden so UK timezone will work and may require travel to their offices in Sweden.
• Translate user requirements into strategic experience design documents such as customer
journeys and ecosystem architectures.
• Design world-class experiences for web and mobile, as well as non-traditional touchpoints.
• Deliver high-fidelity prototypes for client feedback and user testing.
• Create style guides and design libraries.
• Make a positive contribution to the team and receive positive feedback.
• Receive a consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
• Build successful partnerships with clients, cultivating world-class relationships.
• A compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans product/service design and storytelling.
• Excellent visual and animation design skills.
• Knowledge and experience of UX tools and processes, including journey mapping, information
architecture and user testing.
• Broad experience and deep knowledge of industry-leading prototyping tools.
• 5+ years of experience, ideally in a top-notch digital agency.
• Fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.
• Experience working with fashion brands.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch!