Please contribute to Zebra People's most in depth digital industry based salary survey.
Salary Survey 2022
I am currently working with an industry-leading, global digital agency that is looking for a Product Designer to join them for a 4-month contract.
I am currently working with an industry-leading, global digital agency that is looking for a Product Designer to join them for a 4-month contract. This opportunity is remote as the client is located in Sweden so UK timezone will work and may require travel to their offices in Sweden.
• Translate user requirements into strategic experience design documents such as customer
journeys and ecosystem architectures.
• Design world-class experiences for web and mobile, as well as non-traditional touchpoints.
• Deliver high-fidelity prototypes for client feedback and user testing.
• Create style guides and design libraries.
• Make a positive contribution to the team and receive positive feedback.
• Receive a consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
• Build successful partnerships with clients, cultivating world-class relationships.
• A compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans product/service design and storytelling.
• Excellent visual and animation design skills.
• Knowledge and experience of UX tools and processes, including journey mapping, information
architecture and user testing.
• Broad experience and deep knowledge of industry-leading prototyping tools.
• 5+ years of experience, ideally in a top-notch digital agency.
• Fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.
• Experience working with fashion brands.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch!