A visually talented Product Designer is needed to complete a team of designers for an art platform with a great reputation within the art and auction industry. Ideally someone great at meeting deadlines and experienced in design systems.
Our client empowers a global audience to learn about, discover, and collect art by partnering with leading museums, international galleries, auction houses, and art fairs to create the world’s largest marketplace for art, transforming one of the last industries to fully embrace technology by creating a more accessible and connected digital landscape for art consumption.
They are a company with a culture that naturally empowers its employees to do their best and most creative work. Their mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world, by working to expand access to the art world, deepen passion and engagement with art and those who create it, and impact culture on a global scale.
Our client offers very unique service; it’s not just buying art but also about matching buyers up with art and giving them insights into the market, as well as data to help them evaluate their art.
In addition, they also offer access to auctions, art events and personalised events through the platform.
This is a very varied role, work on different projects & products. For example; you could be working on a bidding process during an art auction or offering personalised art collection matched to the user’s taste.
- Apps – Android/IOS.
- Discovery (search & filter.)
- Collector group
- Web based – top of the funnel.
There are 3 main audiences:
- Galleries & auction houses who display the art on the platform.
- Art Buyers – collectors who want to buy new art.
- Art collectors who want to build up their collection and look to sell via the platform, offering a personalised experience through the app.
This is the opportunity to offer very unique service, not just for buying art but also matching buyers up with art, giving them insights into the market as well as data to help them evaluate their art.
They also offer access to auctions, art events and personalised events through the platfiorm.
- Good at meeting deadlines.
- Talented, visually inclined Product Designer, with strong UI skills.
- Experience in UX, although not your main forte.
- Experience with design systems is useful.
- Good at collaborating with other designers.
- Good understanding of the different functions of members in a design team.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.