This opportunity gives you the chance to manage a team of up to 8 designers shaping and leading the design of full end2end product suite including web/ecommerce, apps and in-store.
This client invented fast fashion, they have been leading the way for other high street retailers for over 50 years. They are now a global, multi-channel brand with over 600 stores worldwide offering on-trend fashion for all ages and genders.
They are customer obsessed and are looking to evolve and are always looking for ways to change their customer shopping experience for the better. This is where you come in.
They are currently looking for a Senior Product Design Manager to step in and be the voice of digital within the business. You will be managing a team of 8 designers working closely with the Product, Marketing and Trade teams bringing them together and focusing on future products.
This opportunity is 70% management and 30% hands on covering anything from Product Design to Motion Design to Service Design and Interaction. You will be working to bring together the Omnichannel experience for their customers covering everything from mobile, web, telephone and in-store.
- Evolve, own and manage the practices of the Product Design team
- Influence business owners
- Develop and own the way our customers will interact digitally
- Manage/Lead the design team and evolve practices to enhance efficiency, effectiveness and quality in delivery
- Own their Digital Design System
- Partner with Optimisation, Product Management, Engineering and wider cross-functional teams to prioritise and ensure stream delivery
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customers across all digital channels – Mobile, Web, In-Store .
- Understand product, their brand and customer goals to create market leading solutions
This role is perfect for a creative leader who is looking to make a difference. You will ideally come from a creative/digital background and have experience in UI Design, Motion Design, Service Design, some UX Experience and would have worked on developing and building Design Systems from scratch. You will have lead teams of designers, passionate and authoritative.
- You have extensive mobile app experience (iOS and Android)
- You have previously managed teams of Designers (minimum of 2 designers)
- You have experience working with Fashion brands
- You are committed to break down barriers to progress and you deliver results quickly
- You are innovative and solve business wide problems efficiently
- You are inspiring and always embrace change
- You encourage people to be individual and unique
- You develop talented, creative people and share this talent with the business
- You build relationships that are effective and creative to develop one united team
- You are a shaper and a thinker
- You deliver a first class customer strategy that inspires others to live the brand
If you are looking for the opportunity to lead innovations within the retail sector then please get in touch asap – [email protected]
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.