Having been born over 20 years ago, this brand are now the leading retailer within their sector - gifting experiences!
Whether it’s spa breaks, skydiving or wine-tasting at home, this brand pride themselves on delivering happy memories to their customers – and they deliver over half a million experiences each year.
This role is integral for the brand; it will encompass a blend of managerial, hands-on and strategic work, meaning that there is a real chance to come in and make the role your own. There are two junior/mid product designers currently that you’ll be providing support and mentorship to where required. Longer-term, you’ll be building out the product design strategy for the brand.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience working in-house, helping to grow their design function
- Experience having managed more junior designers
- E-commerce background, although if you have variety from other industries as well, then even better! Both a customer and a commercial mindset is required here
- Confident working across the design lifecycle, from research through to launch
What’s in it for you??
For this brand, an engaging and enjoyable culture is of the utmost importance.
You can expect:
- Staff discounts, healthcare and Perkbox
- Open door policy, where new ideas are always encouraged
- Amazing offices, with 2 games rooms (pool tables, table tennis, arcade games and more)
- (During lockdown) virtual team builds, competitions and coffee mornings
- (Post lockdown) fun team building activities
- Joining a company that’s socially aware; from partnering with climate change initiative Cool Earth, to contributing to local charities
- Wellbeing program, with 12 mental health first aiders in place to support their staff
If this sounds like your perfect role then send us over your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.