Product Analyst needed for long term contract, remote (UK).
Location: Remote- travel to London office once per month
IR35: Inside, £640 p/d
Duration: 3 months initially – possibility to extend project sign off for 1 year +
As my clients project evolves and gets rolled out globally it’s becoming increasingly important to understand how users are using their platform day to day. It’s becoming clear that it would be beneficial to have a Product Analyst with experience with web apps and platforms to work closely with the business, research, design and dev teams.
- Work with product owners, delivery managers, designers and developers to to support the discovery and prioritisation of new features, designing and interpreting A/B tests and building dashboards and reports to track performance metrics.
- You will be expected to use a variety of data sources to inform and drive future roadmaps. You will identify and analyse opportunities to improve the user experience, in order to fix pain points and find new ways to delight and engage users.
- You will become the main point of contact for all things data and you will engage with the delivery teams to ensure decisions are as data-driven as possible.
- You will work with our development teams to understand product tracking implementation, helping ensure our data pipelines are consistently accurate, reliable and up-to-date end to end – from collection to consumption.
- An analytical mind with excellent problem solving skills and a love of numbers
- Experience delivering in a high performing data-driven product team
- Strong proficiency in SQL and the ability to work with large datasets
- Product & commercial awareness and a proactive attitude to make a difference and drive impact
- Ability to communicate complex problems and analysis simply to a variety of stakeholders (both technical and non-technical)
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships
- A hunger to learn, natural curiosity and a keen eye for detail
- A strong sense of ownership, a proactive attitude to drive impact
- A keen interest and willingness to learn new tools and technologies as needed
- Working knowledge of Alteryx, Power BI, Pendo and Google Analytics
- Good understanding of HTML, JS and React to add tagging