This awesome UX agency are looking for an experienced UX practitioner to join their growing team as they seek to create amazing user experiences that truly impact the lives of their users. Working with their globally recognised clients, alongside a talented team of designers this is a great opportunity for your work to have a massive impact.
This agency pride themselves on evidence-based design work, drawing upon both clients and customers to make sure that they produce the best user experiences.
In terms of you as a designer, this is an amazing chance to work somewhere where you can gain exposure to exciting new projects and really thrive, and develop your career. As a Principal, you’ll also be encouraged to share your experiences with those around you; a supportive and nurturing environment is super important with this agency!
This role will include but not be limited to:
- Delivering amazing design concepts and solutions that meet the needs of the clients and their intended audience
- Presenting and articulating your creative thinking to clients and guiding them though a user-centered design process
- Fully immersing yourself in this agency’s design philosophy and practice and driving this both externally and internally
- Providing support to the wider business by identifying business opportunities, leading pitches and presenting ideas for prospective work
This role would be ideal for someone who is both highly creative and naturally inquisitive. You’ll be a driver of human-centred design principles and be passionate about solving problems at all scales. You’ll also be confident mentoring others and working collaboratively with the wider teams.
What’s essential for this role:
- A strong portfolio showcasing your vast experience delivering design solutions for a variety of clients
- Being an expert in design visualisation and prototyping software
- Confidently undertaking primary and secondary user research as a core element of your design process
If this sounds like the role for you, then send us over your CV!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.