Not only are we looking at a high salary for a non-management position but this is also a significant time to join due to the regrowth that's happening with them and the travel industry generally. The benefits are great too!
This client offers a world-changing, travel service with users across more than 30 countries with millions of users per month – their products have a truly global impact.
They’ve invested heavily within User Experience and have a high calibre team who you’d work alongside.
Obviously the travel industry has taken a huge hit since Covid, but these guys still have lots in the bank and now gearing up for an extremely busy 2022 onwards.
Their stance on remote working is that most people on average will aim to be in the office (London or Edinburgh) two days a week come 2022. There may be slightly more flexibility given depending on individual circumstances. However, they aren’t looking for people to go 100% remote and work from a location that isn’t commutable to their office base.
Sponsorship is unavailable.
Looking for a seasoned UX designer, with experience of Service Design also, to create world class extensions to their core business offering.
You’d report to the Director of Design and work alongside other UX Designers and User Researchers.
This is an Individual Contributor role. So although you might be expected to help with things like mentoring or leading projects, you won’t be required to officially line manage anyone.
- Strong UX design background, with a clear idea of what great looks like across the relevant sub-disciplines
- Strategic thinking and the ability to join the dots across traveller experience and back stage people, processes and systems to set the vision towards a desirable, feasible and viable solution
- Proven experience in Service Design techniques such as blueprints, flows and maps to communicate possibilities, build shared understanding and help navigate tensions, trade offs and constraints
- Ability to translate those possibilities into increasing levels of fidelity and use research and data to explore traveller and partner product market fit embedding a culture of insight and fact-based decision-making
- Use of systems thinking to design for use across multiple services or scenarios
- Past success in complex, multi-sided marketplace-scenarios, having solved difficult product challenges with progressive design strategy across multiple services and use cases
- Razor-sharp focus, and the ability to ‘cut through noise’ to make sound and rapid commercial decisions
If this sounds like you then send your CV and portfolio through ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.