Not only are we looking at a high salary for a non-management position but this is also a significant time to join due to the regrowth that's happening with them and the travel industry generally. The benefits are great too!
This client offers a world-changing, travel service with users across more than 30 countries with millions of users per month – their products have a truly global impact.
They’ve invested heavily within User Experience and have a high calibre team who you’d work alongside.
Obviously the travel industry has taken a huge hit since Covid, but these guys still have lots in the bank and now gearing up for an extremely busy 2022 onwards.
Their stance on remote working is that most people on average will aim to be in the office (London or Edinburgh) two days a week come 2022. There may be slightly more flexibility given depending on individual circumstances. However, they aren’t looking for people to go 100% remote and work from a location that isn’t commutable to their office base.
Sponsorship is unavailable.
Their User Research team exists to help colleagues across the business understand their users, in order to inform their product, marketing and service development.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for driving forward strategic research initiatives to inform company strategy
- Proactively identifying and scoping research needs across product, design and marketing
- Supporting and mentoring other members of the User Research team
- Working closely with the Director of User Research to develop and mature our research capability
- Collaborating closely with colleagues across the business to ensure that research findings are interpreted and actioned effectively
- This role will report to the Director of User Research
- Previous job experience as a Lead/Principal User Researcher or equivalent
- You are evidence based and have knowledge of how to combine customer and business insight into themes for designers
- You’re passionate and empathetic – you fall in love with problems, not solutions.
- With a global perspective, you reliably forecast future needs and devise plans to meet those needs
- You can output quick iterations and still have the ability to work in a changing environment. You know the pit falls of just incrementalism. Able to show grand thinking, and small actions that had impact
If this sounds like you then send your CV through ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.