Do you want to help transform companies by creating unified brand experiences? Working with a user-centric approach has made this client one of the fastest growing agencies.
Based in Shoreditch, the client is an experience design and digital marketing agency, looking for a New Business Manager to join their team. They are a renowned agency, with a huge client base including Google, Gucci and Zelle.
As the New Business Manager, you’ll be unlocking organic growth with current clients and working on seeking new business.
You’ll be writing pitch decks, qualifying briefs and managing inbound traffic. Most of the client’s new business is inbound although there is some outbound too.
- You’ll need to have worked in digital, with a strong understanding of UK or European markets.
- You’ll have a proven track record of success.
- Ideally, having more new business experience over client services, with added management experience.
- You’ll need to be able to demonstrate where you have effectively won new business as well as grown new revenue from existing accounts.
- You’ll need to have very strong commercial acumen and a clear vision as to how you’ll help this agency continue growing for the foreseeable future.
- You’ll be a people person, able to manage internal stakeholders, project teams and foster new relationships with new clients for ongoing business.
- You’ll need to have excellent communication skills.