This innovative and exciting award-winning design studio are looking for a talented Motion Designer to join their growing team, working with a range of clients spanning film, TV, entertainment and FMCG.
This is an amazing chance to join an agency that is home to some of the most creative and bright minds in the industry. Working with some of the biggest names in entertainment globally, they consistently create brilliant campaigns that excite, engage and inspire clients and consumers alike. With in-house specialist facilities including high spec edit suites, voiceover studios and a dedicated digital strategy and innovation team, they’ve become the first port of call for many of their clients.
The ideal candidate:
- An impressive show reel that showcases your innovative and creative design work
- You’ll need to be full of ideas and passion for your work, always striving to achieve work of the highest standard
- Solid organisational skills; able to juggle multiple tasks whilst maintaining a consistently high standard within your work
- Multi-disciplinary agency environment is highly desirable, with a graphic/creative degree
- In-depth knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.