Located in Clerkenwell, my client is looking to bring on a Mobile Engineer to help them in their goal to brighten up the world of personal finance.
Their product is targeted at a younger audience and is aiming to help them manage their money when it comes to investing or saving. They’ve got a great company culture where you’ll be working directly with the tech lead and the rest of the team to ship features, deliver concepts and break new ground.
They’re looking for more than just an Engineer though. They love the kind of person that contributes to the culture within the company and is looking to push themselves on both technically and personally.
· Be working with some pretty awesome technologies, including GraphQL for the mobile app interface, and React Native for the mobile front end.
· Occasionally be dipping into some Python/Django for serving their data.
· Using AWS for their infrastructure.
· They’re also looking to introduce Graffana and Prometheus for system monitoring, so some interesting stuff!
· Prior experience building mobile experiences with React Native.
· Experience iterating a product quickly in-line with user feedback and data.
Bonus points for:
· Building apps with one of iOS or Android (or both!).
· Any prior experience with GraphQL would be huge.
· Experience with iterating on CI/CD systems to make the engineering team more efficient (currently they’re using CircleCI).
In return for the above they are offering a salary of up to £75K plus a significant amount of equity within the company. They also provide 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), all the equipment you need, gym discount, discount at retailers, cinema etc, free phone insurance, a self-improvement budget and much more!