Currently looking for a Midweight UX/UI designer for this online brand, based in Gloucester. This is a really exciting opportunity join a great team, where you’ll be exuding creativity, producing stunning visuals and working to optimise the user experience.
This client is a brand that constantly strives to help to inform the financial decision making of their customers. Not only will you be working in a dynamic, fun and friendly environment where everybody is passionate about what they do, you’ll also be working in one of the UK’s most unique offices!
Your role will involve:
- Collaborating with the creative team to create and grow your ideas
- Working on various exciting projects concurrently
- Designing engaging marketing materials including banners, emails and website assets, that adhere to the brand
- Engaging with stakeholders to present and articulate your ideas
- Creatively and intuitively steering a project through its lifecycle from conception through to delivery
The ideal candidate:
- A strong portfolio that displays your exceptional design skills
- Flexible and driven, able to work on a variety of projects at the same time and to the same standard.
- An excellent communicator, confident articulating your ideas to your colleagues.
- Experience working within an Agile environment and passionate about all things UX. Always keen to problem solve and learn new skills along the way.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.