Currently looking for a Midweight UX/UI designer for this online brand, based in Gloucester. This is a really exciting opportunity join a great team, where you’ll be exuding creativity, producing stunning visuals and working to optimise the user experience.
This client is a brand that constantly strives to help to inform the financial decision making of their customers. Not only will you be working in a dynamic, fun and friendly environment where everybody is passionate about what they do, you’ll also be working in one of the UK’s most unique offices!
Your role will involve:
- Collaborating with the creative team to create and grow your ideas
- Working on various exciting projects concurrently
- Designing engaging marketing materials including banners, emails and website assets, that adhere to the brand
- Engaging with stakeholders to present and articulate your ideas
- Creatively and intuitively steering a project through its lifecycle from conception through to delivery
The ideal candidate:
- A strong portfolio that displays your exceptional design skills
- Flexible and driven, able to work on a variety of projects at the same time and to the same standard.
- An excellent communicator, confident articulating your ideas to your colleagues.
- Experience working within an Agile environment and passionate about all things UX. Always keen to problem solve and learn new skills along the way.