This brand are on a mission to become the world’s most trusted digital identity platform, and they’re looking for a UX Researcher to join them.
With over 10 million app downloads worldwide, this brand are bringing a unique proposition to the market and they put social purpose at the heart of everything that they do. Their products are super versatile as well, servicing a range of industries from travel to health to financial services.
You’ll be joining their Lead UX Researcher, working across a range of products that you’ll be owning the research on, across web and mobile.
Your role will include:
- Identifying opportunities for product innovation
- Recruiting participants, creating research plans, analysing outcomes, producing recommendations for design
- Combining qualitative and quantitative methodologies in a fast-paced (but fun!) environment
- Collaborating with designers and developers, and liaising with stakeholders to communicate your research findings
- You’ll have experience conducting a range of research projects including concept/formative/validation testing
- You’ll be confident utilising a range of research methods
- Your research experience also includes moderated/unmoderated user testing and ethnographic research
- You really want to embed yourself within a company and help grow out their research function
- Your confident owning the research for a given product
- You’ve conducted research on mobile apps and maybe even touchscreen devices
- You come from a fast-paced environment, maybe an agency or another startup
- You have a portfolio demonstrating your research deliverables across the entire product lifecycle
And what can they offer you?
This role is a wonderful chance to really grow and develop as a researcher, including an abundance of training opportunities and a clear progression plan to advance to a senior level.
Along with a base salary of up to £50,000, you’ll also be enrolled into their bonus scheme, along with private medical, life insurance and even 5 ‘selfie’ days that you can use for your personal development outside of being a researcher.
Please note this role is a blend of remote and office working.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then get in touch with your CV!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.