Want to work for a brand that help millions of people every single year by providing free and impartial advice and tools?
This client are one of the largest not-for-profit organisations in London at the moment, with over 20 million users across England and Wales. They’re currently undergoing an exciting digital transformation whereby they are joining their various streams together to create a more seamless experience for their users in need. Given that 70% of their cases are considered complex, this is a really important transition for them to make sure that they are on point with the services they provide.
You’ll be joining a medium-sized team designers, meaning that you’ll be benefiting from the breadth of experience surrounding you. Your end-to-end UX work will ensure that the services being provided help to meet users needs, are consistent with UX best practices, and maintain brand guidelines.
What’s key here is that you will be designing accessible, inclusive and seamless products and services for their wide range of audiences.
You’ll also be:
- Working within an agile multi-disciplinary team, working across both web and mobile products
- Keeping up to date on UX trends
- Collaborating with researchers, content designers and developers
- Being pro-active in your ways of working and constantly identifying areas for opportunity
- Driving forward accessibility and inclusive design within the brand
- Feeding back to stakeholders and clearly articulating and justifying your ideas and decisions
- A strong portfolio showcasing your UX processes and UI designs. It is absolutely key that the portfolio shows sensitivity towards inclusive design
- A passion for accessible design and driving it forward, you should really value it!
- Design system experience would be ideal but not essential – their current design system is in it’s infancy
- Experience collaborating with multiple designers, not being a standalone designer
- Confident engaging with key stakeholders
- Experience working on high-traffic websites, in agile environments
What’s in it for you?
Not only will you be joining a team full of dedicated and passionate designers and researchers, you’ll be joining somewhere where your work can truly make a difference and have a positive impact on people’s lives.
If this sounds like the role for you, then send over your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.