Currently working on a really exciting role with a great East-London based travel tech based start up. This is an amazing chance to join a company where you can really watch them grow and innovate the space in which they operate.
This client are a well-funded start up that are looking for an ambitious and passionate Midweight UX designer to join their team, doing everything from interviewing end-users to creating pixel perfect designs. This is a really fun and social environment to work in based in the heart of Hackney where your creativity can really be cultivated and your ideas listened to.
This role will primarily require you to be responsible for the user research and UX/UI. Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Communicating with end users to ascertain their thoughts around the product, and using this to inform your design proposals
- Working collaboratively with the development ream
- Pushing forward your innovative and intuitive ideas and exploring new and exciting creative solutions
- Hands on UX, including sketching, persona creation, wireframing
- Identifying new areas to introduce, that will increase retention
This is the kind of role that would suit someone who is:
- Ambitious, driven and can work autonomously.
- Confident articulating your ideas to the wider team and driving them forward
- Sociable, can work collaboratively with ease
- Well versed in end-to-end UX, can hit the ground running
- Creative industry experience, ideally within a start-up environment
- Strong communication skills both orally and verbally
- Willingness to listen to the feedback of both your team and the user, and use this to inform your work
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.