This innovative CX consultancy are looking for a Midweight UX Designer to join their team which operates as a design innovation partner for clients across retail, hospitality, travel, energy and charity.
This brand work with some of the world’s biggest companies in order to affect positive change in people’s lives through digital experience; essentially they help them to become more user-centric and thrive!
They consistently ensure that they design products and services that work for everyone, and their team reflects that too. Upon joining, you’d be working with team of experts so the learning opportunities will be endless and you’ll be bouncing ideas off people at the top of their game.
As a Midweight UX Designer, you’ll be working with various clients to understand their requirements, and working to deliver innovative solutions through products, services and experiences.
Your role will include:
- Working collaboratively in a cross-disciplinary team
- Helping to run workshops, presenting findings to stakeholders, sketching interfaces and building prototypes
- Run user research independently (both qual and quant)
- Applying elements of service design to your work
- Contributing to new business activities
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Couple of years’ experience as a UX Designer, ideally in an agency or consultancy (although this isn’t a dealbreaker)
- Experience working in a cross-disciplinary team
- You have a solid portfolio outlining your end-to-end case studies and UX process
- A strong communicator, able to clearly articulate your ideas
- Confident working across the entire UX lifecycle
And what can you expect from this consultancy?
- Base salary of up to £50k
- £750 individual training budget
- £200 hobby fund to be spent on something outside of work
- Cash-back healthcare scheme
- Up to 2 weeks extra unpaid leave after 1 years’ service
- The opportunity to work remote-first if you choose, and an allowance that allows you to get set up at home
If this sounds like the role for you, then get in touch with your CV and portfolio and let’s chat!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.