This client strives to provide amazing customer experiences that stem from an intuitive and insightful design process that you will be at the helm of. You will be fully integrated into an experience design team that deliver cutting edge digital experiences across a range of digital products.
This client operate on a worldwide scale, providing both personal and corporate services. Their goal is to become the leader of their industry by providing both their customers and clients with outstanding services that benefit everyone. They are seeking to expand their Experience Design team and are looking for an ambitious and driven Midweight UX’r to join them.
The role will involve:
- Working on the end-to-end UX processes, including personas, user journeys, sketches, wireframes and prototypes
- Leading workshops, presentations and sessions to identify business requirements and gain stakeholder buy in
- Identifying any problems and being proactive in overcoming these
- Ensuring that all design outputs are consistent with policies across branding and design language
- Balancing the requirements of the business with the needs of the user
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working on complex/data-heavy projects
- Native app experience, as well as a solid understanding of UI
- Someone who shows initiative, can challenge existing ideas, as well as justify your own ideas. Confident inputting into strategy
- Comfortable presenting to key stakeholders
- Leadership mentality, to mentor more junior UXr’s
- A strong portfolio that showcases your end-to-end UX processes as well as your appreciation for visual design