Fancy working with one of the biggest names in music, across all of their digital products? 🎧
This brand is home to some of the UK’s most cherished radio stations, and they keep just over 25 million listeners entertained and engaged every single week. They work with some of the best talents in the industry and they are now looking for a Midweight Product Designer to join their team and ensure they keep delivering amazing digital experiences for their audiences.
This role will involve working across the brand’s digital portfolio; as such you’ll need to be confident juggling multiple projects at any one time. In particular there will be a lot of focus on their mobile app.
You will be:
- Ensuring design work is on brand, engages users and communicates clearly
- Thinking holistically about the products and how they reach audiences
- Presenting ideas and designs to stakeholders and peers
- Defining interaction models, sitemaps, user flows, templates and UI specification
- Working 50/50 split across UI and UX
You’ll be ideal for this role if you:
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing your UX case studies
- Come with solid iOS and Android experience
- Are able to blend strong processes with creative flair
- Can hit the ground running; able to work autonomously and fluidly
- Come from a media background, or have worked in agency before
And of course, have a passion for music!
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to really embed yourself into the brand and put your mark on their digital products
- Creating products that will be accessed by millions
- Working in a fun and friendly, collaborative digital team
- Access to their Central London office…you may even see a celeb or two!
- Free breakfasts!
Following a successful application, there will be two F2F interview stages at their offices in Central London.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then send us your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.