This exciting Product Studio are looking for a Midweight to join their growing team and work on one of their biggest accounts, a global tech business.
With offices across London, Bristol and San Francisco and a client-base that includes the likes of Google, Amazon and BBC, this brand have created a very strong name for themselves when it comes to creating effective digital products.
They always ensure success by rapidly validating ideas using lean experiences, prototypes and iteration through to launch and beyond.
They’ve also done a ton of work in the innovation side of things; from Alexa skills to immersive experiences!
This role will involve you being embedded within a cross-functional, collaborative product team. You’ll be advocating a hypothesis-driven, iterative product design process and ensuring consistent and high-quality designs are always achieved.
Your role will also involve:
- Presenting to colleagues and C-suite clients alike
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies
- Growing and iterating their design system
- A portfolio showcasing real world examples of projects you helped to launch, and high quality interfaces you have designed
- Solid experience with Design systems is a must
- A strong communicator; able to clearly and confidently articulate your findings
- Detail-orientated and a team-player
What can you expect from them?
- Training and development opportunities
- Unlimited holidays
- Free lunches
- Team socials
- Dog friendly office
- Fitness contribution
If this sounds like your perfect role, then send us over your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.