It’s not about ideas, it’s about making ideas happen…. Glow and do both!
Currently growing and expanding their design team, this creative agency prides its self on producing work and offering solutions to some of the biggest international brands.
With a range of designers each with their own unique style it’s led to the production of creativity, maintaining fresh creative ideas in a people-centric agency and creative workforce environment.
With a cool modern office space and a fun atmosphere based in the City of London expect a collaborative, fast paced and flexible working pattern.
You will be part of an agency full of conceptual creativity in shaping the future, adding value and change to ensure brands, products and services are ingeniously transformed.
- Being able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Collaborating with the UX and technical teams to incorporate new and emerging technologies, principles and methodologies where needed.
- Being able to understand briefs and instructions, highlighting missing information or areas where further clarification is required
- Keeping up to date with current design trends and industry best practice methods.
- Pro-active communication on project progress
- Showing willingness to learn and develop skills suitable to make the best work you can.
- Have a portfolio demonstrating ability in interactive design across user interface, apps and responsive design to create beautiful and well thought out
- Have beautiful design aesthetic and an eye for detail.
- Have skills and knowledge of banner production
- Must be self-motivated, tenacity, positivity and focus to find solutions.
- Have an appreciation of digital design
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.