Zebra People are working with a global workspace hub who are on the look out for a Mid Weight Videographer to join their advertising team in London on a permanent basis.
This company was created to give everyone the opportunity to work in a more creative environment and they often use the space to host events with inspiring leaders and key individuals within the culture sector.
Their ambition is to create memorable work that pushes creative boundaries!
- Working as part of a driven team to generate creative content and video concepts to deliver on campaigns
- Communicating and conceptualising video ideas
- Camera Operation, lighting and sound recording
- Editing original content including brand videos, podcasts and mood reel
- Editing, Audio lays, prepping artwork and creating and laying supers and subtitles
This role is paying up to £35,000 and will require some days working on site in their London office.
- You will be have a few years’ experience as a Videographer in a previous role.
- Good knowledge of video equipment ( cameras & lighting
- Skilled in editing on the Adobe CS ( Premiere and AFX)
- Experience across digital, social and events!
- Knowledge of social media and digital video platforms
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.