Zebra People are working with a fintech company who have taken a revolutionary approach to the foreign exchange market for both individuals and businesses, making it simpler to manage cash flow expenses.
They are now looking for a mid Weight Graphic Designer to join their London team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress quickly within a collaborative and supportive close-knit design team. They offer flexible working and training too!
- Design high quality online and offline creative output including posters, video and animation, social media posts, advertising, brochures and much more!
- Support across art direction for various campaigns
- Source photography for the website and social media posts
- Pitch ideas and design concepts
- Update the website using Webflow ( training to be provided)
You will have
- Solid experience using Adobe CS
- Project experience using Figma
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Interest and knowledge of photography and photo retouching
- Video and animation would be a real bonus!
Their office is based in the City but they have a very flexible working policy and work in the office a once or twice a few times a week/fortnightly.
Salary : £40,000 per annum
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.